Friday, February 20, 2009

Stupid Meme

So, Poppy put up this meme on her blog because Kristen put this up on her Facebook page and I thought I could turn it around and make it about Mrs. Cris

1. sHe’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Local News.

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does She get on her salad?
Blue Cheese.

3. What’s one food She doesn’t like?
Liver.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does She order?
Wine, maybe a fruity drink. She can't finish it before she feels sleepy and wants to go home. Lightweight.

5. Where did She go to high school?
A little town that was the home of Miss America Jane Jayroe

6. What size shoe does She wear?
7 maybe an 8 after all these years of carrying my dead weight?

7. If She was to collect anything, what would it be?
Dust? Lint? Old magazines and newspapers she swears she will read one day.

8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?!
I believe she loves all her sandwiches evenly and refuses to play favorites.

9. What would this person eat every day if She could?
pickles

10. What is her favorite cereal?
I have no idea. nearly 30 years of living together and I don't know this answer. Our house is full of cereal boxes but I don't know which one is hers. I think it has dried strawberries in it.

11. What would She never wear?
See through clothes or a thong. Things I would want her to wear.

12. What is hER favorite sports team?
She watches sports to be near me and likes the teams I like. Like me, she is probably still emotionally tied to the 49ers of the 80s.

13. Who did She vote for?
She seems to be a flaming liberal. I am surprised we allow her to live in Oklahoma.

14. Who is hER best friend?
Me DUH!

15. What is something you do that She wishes you wouldn’t do?
Breath, talk, wear clothes, take them off, eat, cook, not cook, home repair, not do home repair, buy cars, not buy cars, be stearn with the children, be too soft with the children, actually she has been sick and as I said a few days ago, "Saturday she started telling me everything I WAS NOT doing. She hasn't stopped yet."

16. What is hER heritage?
She has always claimed to be Black Dutch, I am unsure of the heritage of her mother's side.

17. You bake him a cake for hER birthday; what kind of cake?
German Chocolate.

18. Did She play sports in high school?
Nope. Band and choir

19. What could She spend hours doing?
Sleeping, watching HSN, reading, avoiding me.

20. What is one unique talent She has?
She has lived with me for nearly three decades. Nobody ever thought THAT was possible.

No comments: