Friday, November 21, 2008

Tis the Season

So yesterday a friend of mine came by the office so we could work on a funding project for an after school program. While here she talked about how her and her best girlfriend watch the TV shows Dirty Sexy Money and Boston Legal while on the telephone together.

I read several blogs that rave on and on about the wonderfulness of the TV show Pushing Daisies. They say it is the best show on TV and they can't imagine a better program on Network TV.

My family and I like watching Eli Stone. It is quirky, is has Victor Garber and pays more than a passing homage to a greater power in life.

While I knew Boston Legal was in it's final few shows of it's final season, I just read that the networks are cancelling Eli Stone, Pushing Daisies and Dirty Sexy Money.

On the other hand King of the Hill got another life extension.

No comments: