Monday, September 29, 2008

About Last Night

OK I was here. I wrote a post. A short interesting post on how living in the backwoods of Oklahoma where DSL fears to tread, I have to depend upon wireless internet connection. I 'splained how all week that connection has been tenuous at best and non existent the rest of the time.

Well, as you have probably guessed by now, when I tried to publish that sparkling bit of prose my internet connection crapped out. No amount of cussing, cursing, threatening or whining to my wife would make it work. I went to bed frustrated for an entirely new reason and woke up with a firm resolve to raise some hell. Only NOW the freakin thing works!

So if you showed up last night, all bright eyed and eager to read the latest rant on misguided buy-out plans, new methods of torturing teenagers, or suggested ways to save the va-jay-jays, I apologize. I tried. I failed. I came back for you as soon as I could. But the official record will show, I missed a day of posting.

Oh well, it was bound to happen. It will happened again here soon as we move into the stormy season and lightening fills the air and knocks out wireless internet and satellite reception at the same time... usually during my favorite show or traditional blog time. It will happen again. And again.

No comments: