Monday, September 29, 2008

September Mourning


For many of you reading this post, tonight will be tomorrow. That can only mean this is the final day of September. The month that burns it's way onto the calendar but leaves us thinking about how many shopping days til Christmas. September, the month to recognize Uterine Cancer and help kick it's ass.

September is over. It's time to take down the Badge on the sidebar, it's time to take down my Va-jay-jay flag to which I had hoped we could all rally. Our month of good intentions is over. The fight has been fought. I might not have been the most perfect spokesman for Uterine Cancer but I stayed the course, I never took my focus off what was important to me, and I rode it hard all month long.

But September is over. The fight is fought. Time to take down the flag.

No comments: